We all know that the best, cheapest and most helpful thing we can do for our skin is drink water, right? But we don't do it. Why? Commit to it for 30 days. Take a photo on Day 1 and each week thereafter. If you are so inclined to do a behind the scenes shot of the cellulite, go for it.
- Drink half your body weight in ounces of water each day.
- Replace your toxic filled body lotion with coconut oil. Make sure it is unrefined (virgin) and raw. (unbleached, undeodorized, cold pressed etc)
- Dry Brush your skin before bathing or showering for at least 2 minutes each day.
- Do a Dtox Bath once per week.
- Massage your skin with coconut oil.
- Document for 30 days.
As I researched the first post about cellulite, my mother called. She said, "I hate to tell you but it's just genetic." I think we fall back on that old myth too much.
There are always things you can do. As Estee Lauder suggested, "Every woman is beautiful, but you can't be lazy about it."